I think I just need to accept that skincare update posts will roll around as quickly as the change in seasons.
Number one I really enjoy skincare. Trying new products, sticking to a routine and love seeing results when a product or set of products works well. And two, I really enjoy writing these posts. So here we are. The September edition.
To be honest, the products I’m using daily/weekly at the moment, haven’t really changed since my last post. You can read that one here. I just have a new SPF addition, which I bloody love!
- Cerave Hydrating Cleanser – I use this morning and night and love it. Love it so much that my man friend now uses it too and we have two very large bottles of it on rotation. It feels lovely on the skin, doesn’t irritate and gets rid of old scraps of make up too. Big fan!
- Toil and Trouble Botanical Botox – I’m still on my second pot of this but it’s now reaching the end. I don’t think I’ll repurchase, no real reason but I’m ready to see what’s new. Maybe a Glossier or Drunk Elephant purchase maybe?
- Boots Retinol – this is now an empty. It was my first baby steps into using retinol and I liked it. I didn’t find it harsh and I stuck to the rules which maybe helped? Again, I won’t repurchase this brand so I’m in the market to buy a new retinol.
- Bondi Sands Face 50+ SPF – this was a new purchase and I love it! I’ve used it for three months now every day and it goes over skincare and under make up like a dream. Such a fan, I’m converted!
- The Ordinary Niacinimide 10% + zinc- another new purchase I’ve been using for a few months and really like. I’d tried The Ordinary make up before but not the skincare. The price point alone makes it a winner so I can’t wait to try more from the brand!
Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any of the products or brands or your recommendations. Until the next update!