Unless you’ve been living under a rock, or you’re not on social media, you’ll have seen the baked feta viral TikToK recipe that’s sweeping the board.
Well, I had a The Body Coach feta and rose harissa paste recipe on this weeks meal plan. But in for a penny, in for a pound, I decided to give the viral trend a go.
Ingredients – you’ll need…
- Block of feta
- Cherry or plum tomatoes
- Pasta of your choice
- Olive oil
- Oregano/mixed Italian herbs
- Rose harissa paste
- Garlic- paste or cloves
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the block of feta in the centre of a roasting tin
- Pop your pasta in a pan of boiling water with a pinch of salt
- Add the rest of ingredients to the roasting tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Once the pasta is cooked, reserve a cup of pasta water to one side
- Once the contents of the roasting tin are cooked, drain the pasta and add to the tin.
- If you need to create additional sauce, add the leftover pasta water