It’s been a while since a beauty post graced the blog and to be honest, I’ve missed them.
Don’t get me wrong, I love food blogging – both creating recipes and sampling new restaurants, but I equally adore investing in new make up.
So what better time to do a March favourites haul?
- Rituals Magic Touch Rice Milk. This product smells amazing and leaves your skin so soft afterwards. Defo one to buy again.
- L’oreal nail varnish. This bold green colour is perfect for nights out as it vamps up your nails. I love the leopard print packaging too.
- Foundation brush from Wilkos surprisingly! I’m a sucker for rose gold and I couldn’t argue with the price!
- L’oreal eyeshadow palette in greens. I picked this up as its a nice twist on the smokey eye for a night out.
- And finally, a Nars blusher in Orgasm. Everyone’s favourite blush that does the job. You can’t argue with old favourites can you?